We’re giving Bourne Valley residents an exclusive opportunity to get hold of an Access to Leisure & Learning card, which could help you and your family make savings at more than 50 locations in Poole.
Join this month and you could win £100 in food vouchers!
Sign up in February for your chance to win up to £100 in food vouchers to spend at a supermarket of your choice.
For one day only, you can also enjoy a FREE swim, visit to the gym, or explore the world of martial arts at Everyone Active Leisure Centre: Rossmore on Saturday 13th February 2016 (3-5.30pm). Don’t miss your chance to try out these activities for FREE!
We’ve made it easy for you to sign up this February...
Go here to apply. Don’t forget to enter the code ATLPROMO3 to add your name to our prize draw.
You can also call into Rossmore Library where staff will help you apply. Bring this card, proof of your benefit entitlement and a credit/debit card with you.
Membership costs just £2.90 (single) or £4.50 (family) for 12 months. You can pay by cash or card at Everyone Active Leisure Centre: Rossmore.
The amount of discount varies depending on what you do and where you go. More details are available by contacting the venue or activity provider.
A full list of participating venues is available on Borough of Poole's website.
Terms and conditions
- The ATL&L card entitles the holder to reductions on the cost of activities and courses and membership fees at participating venues as advertised. ATL&L members will not be entitled to a reduction on team games or activities unless all taking part are ATL&L members.
- Holders must present their card at the leisure facility on each visit in order to obtain a discount. If an ATL&L card is not presented, normal prices will apply. Where equipment is issued members will receive the ATL&L discount on any hire charges. (Normal conditions regarding abuse or misuse of equipment will apply).
- Bookings will be in line with the venues own terms and conditions.
- If a card holder loses or damages their card, they must apply for a replacement and pay the appropriate fee.
- Cardholders must inform the ATL&L office immediately of any change in their name, address and eligibility. If changes result in the cardholder no longer being eligible, their ATL&L card becomes invalid and must be returned to the ATL&L office.
- Borough of Poole may withdraw use of the card from any person who either does not conform with any of these conditions, or who permits fraudulent us of their card, abuses staff, facilities or equipment.
- The ATL&L card cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts unless otherwise stated.
- The Borough reserves the right to amend or withdraw all or part of the benefits offered and/or these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time.