Competition rules apply to all competitions and prize draws run by PHP.
1. All entrants must be a PHP tenant or leaseholder up to and including the closing date for the competition or prize draw.
2. PHP competitions and prize draws are open to all PHP residents and leaseholders, except Tenant & Leaseholder Board members and their families, and employees of Poole Housing Partnership Ltd and their families.
3. Only one entry per household.
4. Competitions and prize draws are open to UK residents only. Overseas entries will not be considered.
5. Poole Housing Partnership Ltd reserves the right to reject any competition or prize draw entry.
6. Any illegible entries shall not be entered herein.
7. Entry forms must be received by the advertised competition or prize draw closing date. Any entries received after this date will not be entered into.
8. Proof of postage cannot be accepted as proof of delivery. Poole Housing Partnership Ltd accepts no responsibility for entries lost, delayed or damaged.
9. Prize draws will take place on the first working day after the advertised closing date. The winner will be notified within 10 working days of the closing/draw date.
10. Poole Housing Partnership Ltd will make all reasonable efforts to notify competition and prize draw winners by letter, telephone, email or combination thereof, prior to general publication. Poole Housing Partnership Ltd is not bound to publish the names of winners (that are not contactable) in the exception that winners may themselves make contact.
11. All prizes must be accepted as offered. There are no cash alternatives or otherwise. In the event that the stated prize is not available for whatever reason, Poole Housing Partnership Ltd reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are non-transferable.
12. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence can be entered into and no entry can be returned.
13. Once received by Poole Housing Partnership Ltd, all prize draw and competition entries become the sole property of Poole Housing Partnership Ltd to exploit in any media. The winner is expected to take part in publicity.
14. While every reasonable effort is made to ensure all competition and prize draw details are correct at time of going to press, Poole Housing Partnership Ltd cannot be held responsible for incorrect details provided by sponsors.
15. Where competitions and prize draws are designed for children, Poole Housing Partnership Ltd may reject entries from persons over the age of 16. Entries received from persons under the age of 16 will be deemed to have received permission from a parent or guardian.
16. In the event that the prize has not been awarded or accepted within 12 calendar weeks of the closing/prize draw date then the prize will be withdrawn. At the sole discretion of the Chief Executive, a new winner may be selected.
17. Any individual rule(s) published with the competition or prize draw take precedence over individual general rules published here.
18. Poole Housing Partnership Ltd will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in a competition or prize draw.
19. Poole Housing Partnership Ltd reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Entry implies acceptance of these rules and any rules published with specific competitions and prize draws.